Your privacy is important to Kansas City School of Phlebotomy. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Kansas City School of Phlebotomy collects, and the ways in which Kansas City School of Phlebotomy uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Kansas City School of Phlebotomy may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- *** Your personal information will NEVER be sold or released unless required by law. ***
- We DO NOT store or utilize credit card data on our severs.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the school.
- Information that you send to Kansas City School of Phlebotomy for the purpose of meeting criteria for externships.
Using personal information
Kansas City School of Phlebotomy may use your personal information to:
- Administer your education.
- Enable your access to and use of the school student portal services.
- Send to you your grades and academic progress.
- Collect payments from you; and apply them to your account.
- Send you job opportunities.
Where Kansas City School of Phlebotomy discloses your personal information to its externship locations, the agent in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Kansas City School of Phlebotomy may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Kansas City School of Phlebotomy will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Kansas City School of Phlebotomy will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by SSL encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites of higher education administration.